Elkins Marine Training International (EMTI) the foremost maritime training Institute in Nigeria with training Institutes in Europe, USA, Asia and other African Countries has offered free professional training package for students who would emerge 2018 Best Graduated Maritime Students in the forth-coming Annual Maritime Students Conference scheduled to hold in Lagos on May 27, 2019.
According to an official email sent to Platforms Communications, conveners of the Conference last week Thursday, the Management of EMTI promised to offer the following free professional and basic mandatory training package for the lucky winners.
The training package includes:
1. 2 free basic safety training
2. 2 free ISPS awareness training
3. #150,000 training voucher at EMTI
4. Training the Elite Most Promising Student
5. Skilled Female in maritime (5 courses of your choice)
According to Elkins Management, the free training package is their way of supporting the vision of Platforms Communications in stimulating academic excellence amongst Nigerian maritime students.
Recall that Platforms Communications, Conveners of ‘A Day With Nigeria Maritime Students’ always use the occasion to honour 10 best Graduated Maritime Students in the following fields of maritime studies:
1.Best Graduated Marine Engineering Student
2. Best Graduated Nautical Science Student
3. Best Graduated Maritime Management Technology Student
4. Best Graduated Admiralty Law Student
5. Best Graduated Female Maritime Student
6. Best Graduated Shipping Management Student
7. Best Graduated Maritime Transport & Business Studies/Management
8. Best Graduated Transport Management Technology Student
9. Best Graduated Fisheries Management Technology Student, and
10 Overall Best Graduated Maritime Student, all for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The CEO of Platforms Communications, Mr Sylvanus Obasi appeals to maritime government agencies, Corporate companies, professional organisations and good-spirited Individuals to reward the students by way of cash donations, scholarships for further studies or automatic job placements with a view of encouraging healthy academic competition amongst Nigerian maritime students.