Eniola Sekoni – Miss MAAN (Maritime Arbitrators Association of Nigeria) has taken the lead in week 2 of the ongoing FOMI voting process. Eniola, a law student of UNILAG is currently leading with 23.2% votes.
She is closely followed by Okpala Chinonye – Miss ASIMPIN (Association of Igbo Maritime Practitioners in Nigeria) with 20.4% votes.
While Asiru-Balogun Kikelomo – Miss WISTA (Women International Shipping and Trading Association) comes 3rd with 16% votes.
Platform Reporters, organisers of Face Of Maritime International (FOMI) heartly congratulate and celebrate Eniola Sekoni for leading the FOMI voting Campaign in week 2. Our thanks also go to Okpala Chinonye and Asiru-Balogun Kikelomo for coming 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Week 3 voting begins Saturday, Sept 30, 2017, and Platform Reporters, FOMI Team and the entire maritime stakeholders wish all the contestants another successful voting week ahead.
FOMI 2017 contestants
Below is TOP 5 IN WEEK 2 FOMI VOTING CAMPAIGN
1. Eniola Sekoni – Miss MAAN (Maritime Arbitrators Association of Nigerian – 23.2%.
2. Okpala Chinonye – Miss ASIMPIN (Association of Igbo Maritime Practitioners in Nigeria) – 20.4%
3. Asiru-Balogun Kikelomo – Miss WILAT (Women International Shipping and Trading Association) – 16%.
4. Unyime Assam Isaiah – “Miss MAN (Maritime Academy of Nigeria) – 13.1%.
5. Olamide Jumoke – Miss NCS (Nigerian Chamber of Shipping) – 12%.
BOTTOM 5 IN WEEK 2 FOMI VOTING CAMPAIGN.
1. Precious Francis – Miss NAGAFF (National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders) – 0%
2. Previous Owoyemi – Miss NIWA (National Inland Waterways Authority) – 0 %
3. Tom Blessing – Miss ICNL (Inland Containers Nigeria Limited) – 0%
4. Faith Chinonye – Miss CRFFN (Council For the Regulation of Freight Forwarding In Nigeria) – 0 %
5. Chioma Alice – Miss WILAT (Women In Logistics And Transport – 0%.
Note: The bottom 5 risk eviction if they do not improve in their votes in the days to come. Kindly vote to save them from being evicted.
Recall that voting ends on Friday, Nov 3 ahead of Grand Finale on Saturday, Nov 4, 2017.
It’s all about Face Of Maritime International. It’s all about Girls Go-To-Sea Campaign. #fomi2017 #maritimeisnotonlyformen.